4/10/2008

Chicken Delicious for the crock pot--so easy, yet so yummy!!

4-6 chicken breasts
Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
Celery Salt
Paprika
1 can cream of mushroom soup ( I substitute cream of chicken)
1 can cream of celery soup
Small bag of grated Parmesan cheese

Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Season both sides with salt, pepper, celery salt, and paprika and place in crock pot. Add a few teaspoons of lemon juice to chicken (I don't ever measure this, I just squirt some on) In a bowl, combine soups and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top, I usually use the whole bag. Cover and cook on LOW for about 6-8 hours. Serve over rice or noodles.

note: You can change this recipe to feed as many as you need, just figure about 1/2-1 chicken breast per person and adjust the other ingredients as needed.

-Andrea